- (4) Weekdays -Day/Night shift positions
- (2) Weekend -Day shift positions
Under training and supervision, the Welder/Fitter will produce quality weldments in a timely manner within set parameters and tolerances. Lay out, fit, and fabricate metal components to assemble structural forms and parts using knowledge of welding techniques, and engineering requirements. Interpret blueprints and drawings to produce specific weldments.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Welding certification preferred
- Ability or experience reading a tape measure and interpret basic blueprints/drawings.
- Capability to build basic weldments.
- Experience using: frame sq, slide sq, clamps, wrenches, angle & die grinder, hog grinder, air grinder, air sander, ratchets, impacts, pipe wrap, chak lires, punches, plumb bob, Acetylene/propane torch and plasma.
- Basic computer knowledge
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
This post was written by Vac-Con