Sheet Metal Mechanic (3)
- (1) Weekdays -Day/Night shift positions
- (2) Weekend -Day shift positions
Under close supervision and training the Sheet Metal Mechanic C will use a wide-range of hand tools and equipment to create, maintain, repair and install items made out of sheet metal. Must study blueprints or plans, take careful measurements to determine amount of material will be needed for a job. Will use special computerized (CNC) metal cutting and processing equipment to bend, cut and manipulate materials into the shape and size needed. Will use various hand tools to finish off pieces before final installation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 0-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in a manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Ability to operate burn tables and small rollers
- Must have a good understanding of all materials used to process parts through burn tables and small roller.
- Basic computer knowledge
This post was written by Vac-Con