- (6) Weekdays-Day/Night shift positions
Under training and close supervision, the Assembly Mechanic will assemble or install components as instructed using required hand tools and/or power tools. Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials. Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 0-3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in a manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Capable of basic troubleshooting of mechanical and hydraulic issues.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints to perform proper assembly procedures.
- Basic knowledge of PTO’s and transfer cases preferred.
- Experience using: impacts, drills, pneumatic tools and hand tools.
- Basic computer knowledge
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
This post was written by Vac-Con