Power of 10
1. 100% Employee Owned
- Our company ESOP provides employees with the opportunity to be invested in everything they do.
- ESOP fosters company pride, dedication and passion in our products and work ethic.
2. Unrivaled Customer Service
- Our ONE TOUCH Customer Service is rated among the highest in the industry.
- Whether you’re looking for training, technical support, or repairs, we are equipped to get you back on the job.
3. Parts Made to Order
- We stock over $10 million in parts inventory.
- Our state-of-the-art inventory software allows us to get you the parts you need when you need them, proven by our 85% on-time delivery stats.
4. 8,100 Machines and Counting
- Over the past 3 decades, we have manufactured more than 8,100 machines – that’s one completed truck per day!
- Our experience, tenure and success motivate us to keep engineering the best in the industry.
5. Worldwide Network of Dealers
- Our expansive dealer network is empowered to serve your needs from the very beginning of the buying process to end delivery and training.
- With over 37 US dealers, 3 Canadian dealers, and over 25 international dealers, we put the power of relationships at the forefront of our business.
6. Extensive Product Portfolio
- Dual Engine Combination Machines, Single Engine Combination Machines, Hydro-Excavation Machines, Industrial Vacuum Trucks and Jet Rodders – Vac•Con offers an extensive portfolio of the best machines in the industry – truck and trailer-mounted.
- Vector Technologies is a leading manufacturer of trailer-mounted industrial vacuums, hydro-excavation, combination and jetter machines.
- Our availability of truck chassis, materials, and parts allows us to provide one of the fastest response times in the industry.
7. Advanced Engineering
- We are dedicated to leading the industry in innovation and design. We’ve proven this with our range of machine components such as the impressive AeroboostTM 3-stage fan, OmnibusTM Precision Power and the newest TitanTM Dual Engine Combination Machine.
8. Continuous Improvement
- We are committed to continually improving our processes, efficiencies and product quality through LEAN initiatives.
9. Growth and Sustainability
- Growth is survival, and we embody this in our drive to foster growth in all aspects of our business.
- Our latest facility expansion is just one physical example of our growth and will continue for the next few years to increase production capacity and support our growing business.
10. Our Mission
- Our mission is to develop lifetime customers by manufacturing high performance, innovative, and reliable products for our target markets worldwide, backed by unmatched customer service. We identify and meet the needs of the customer NOW!